About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Outdoor Wonderland in Detail

I am so sorry I did not post yesterday. I had to finish up an outdoor project for a Monday morning meeting. Speaking of outdoor projects, as promised here are three color palettes from projects. These are the fabrics I used. Most of them are from Robert Allen / Beacon Hill. The same principles and elements are applied to outdoor spaces - pattern, color, texture..... Let me know what you think.

Palette #1


Palette #2


Palette #3

1 comment:

  1. I love all three palettes. Very beautifully put together. The red with the stripe make me think of the new nautical which I'm doing in my teenage boys clubhouse.

    The last palette is very calm, natural and what I would use if I was redoing my outdoor colours.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin