About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, June 1, 2009

Artist Series - Paula Zottoli

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I will feature artists from time to time. The other day, I put on a new blouse I bought at Ann Taylor - black with white polka dots. I love it. I was looking for the perfect earrings to complete the outfit. I found them - right there in my jewelry cabinet. They are pretty glass (I love glass) black and white earrings made by my dear friend, Paula Zottoli. So today, I am featuring her. The black and white glass earrings below are the ones I have (among others). Paula is an amazing artist. She renders beautiful painted glass art, creates lovely jewelry, and the most functional key chain I have ever seen. Seriously, the key chain Paula made for me revolutionized my ability to carry many objects and still have access to my keys. Genius! Paula also created for me the perfect piece of glass art for a Showhouse that I did. She painted the fabric pattern I used on the ottoman in the design onto a large glass vase that adorned the fireplace. It was spectacular! Paula uses the wonderful Etsy site to show & sell her work. Here are just a few of her creations. Check her out!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I love hearing of talented women, such as Paula -- supporting entrepreneurs (particularly women) is so very important! Her work is very lovely, and I'm quite drawn to that pretty pair of earring in the bottom left corner -- they make me think of a summer yacht party - a stunning, floor length aqua gown, hair up, and those pretty earrings to tie the entire look together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stuff!1 I love that purse. I think I may need that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sarah, I like the way you think....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog. I am honored. A huge thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin