About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sexy Luxury


When I was in Disney, Epcot specifically, I ventured into Morocco. There I found a sultry purple and silver belly dancer ensemble. The kind of outfit that would make a man sweat.
If my husband came home and found me wearing this, after going back outside and checking the house number to be sure he was in the right place, I believe he would kneel on the ground and thank the Lord above. It made me think, what kind of vignette would this inspire?

Well, I put one together. We'll start with the backdrop ~

A shimmering woven lattice metallic silver beaded glass wallpaper..... the furnishing would have to be the enveloping Robert Allen Drake .....

Covered in a succulent root beer Beacon Hill mohair........

The duvet would need to be the Sami from Wildcat Territory........

First layer of pillows would be plum silk mohair.......

Followed by many, many luscious Ryan Pillows from Legacy Home........


All illuminated by a crystal dripping Fine Art Lamps Cascade chandelier....

Now that is what I call sexy! Hey... Honey.... what are you doing? ;-)

If purple passion doesn't do it for you, tomorrow, I'll do......

Facebook and Twitter followers, check out your gem.

1 comment:

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin