About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Modern Day Cinderella

I have been learning so much about fashion from the blogs I've been reading. There are some really talented bloggers out there who's in the know.... there are also bloggers that have an amazing eye for interpretation ~ The City Sage comes to mind for that. So I decided I'd try my hand at the fashion -> design interpretation with my very own fantasy....

Clearly this is the modern day glass slipper.....

I first came across this hot little shoe number on Apartment #34.....

I'd wear them with this....
I found this first on Design Fabulous.... yes, I know it is a bit much together but it is my fantasy....

I be sipping Dom Pérignon sitting in this room....

I saw this first on his website and then found it again on Made By Girl. This room was designed by, of course, the great Geoffrey Bradfield. He knows how to do glamorous just right.

The clock would strike midnight and I would have to run back to my ~ not so bad home ~ give my daughter a kiss on the check while sleeping and climb in bed next to my loving husband.

I would not, however, lose a shoe. I would never lose that shoe ~ seriously!

So ~ how did I do?

2 comments:

  1. you did wonderfully well - what a fun post! i like where you took that shoe!
    xo
    www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that first image!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin