About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Arteriors Home

This week's feature vendor is Arteriors Home. Above is my sun room. Those gorgeous lamps are from Arterors Home. What can I say about them ~ yummy! That about sums it up. They have beautiful lamps, floor and table lamps, chandeliers, sconces, and pendants... here is just a sample of their line.....

This is the one in my sun room ~ love it!

Here are some more.....

















They have wonderful accessories and wall decor......












And unique small furniture pieces.....









These last two tables show their range from rustic elegance to sophisticated chic. I always find what I am looking for at Arteriors Home. So will you!

Arteriors Home is available through The Beautiful Home Store and, as always, a portion of the profits from The Beautiful Home Store is donated to charities whose mission focuses on the welfare of children.

2 comments:

  1. Love Arteriors. I love the Black and Cream lamp. Now there is a shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We came across your blog article, Paula, and were so flattered! Thank you for featuring our products! We have also recently joined Facebook and Twitter. @arteriorshome We'd love to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin