About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sarreid Ltd.

Sarreid is a wonderful vendor that I use. They have their own pieces and represent several other lines ~ Chatham Crossing, Madison Club, Trip & Bicker, and incredible antiques with van Thiel & Co. I go to them when I am doing traditional or transitional designs. They have the most extensive library pieces I have found ~ all lovely ~ all high end quality with a moderate price point. Here are samples of their extensive lines.

I love this architect desk. It also comes with a wood base in several colors.




The hardware on this piece above is beautiful. You can see the antique brass extend from top to bottom. It is exquisite. Most of the case goods are made from solid oak.



I adore the library above. I placed this piece in a lower level library / piano room. It is stunning. In that application, it looks like a built-in bookcase because it almost touches the ceiling. The ladder is a lovely touch.


Gorgeous bed ~ wonderful detail!








They have a plethora of desks ~ large, solid, masculine desks.

van Thiel & Co. specializes in antiques and reproductions. They introduced fairly recently their map collection. I LOVE these..... in an office or den, a wood lined finished lower level..... The have maps of the USA, Europe, Greece, England, and more. Here are just a few......





Sarreid's incredible furnishings are available through The Beautiful Home Store.

Facebook and Twitter followers, Sarreid is your gem!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin