About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Evolution ~ Taylor Lautner

Taylor Lautner has been receiving a lot of press lately. Twilight, New Moon, Taylor Swift (interesting that they share the same name ~ that could be confusing). He has definitely been evolving. Check out this You Tube video. He was 13 at the time. Already a black belt ~ landed Shark Boy (as in Shark Boy and Lava Girl). Fast forward....

My, my, my..... only four years later! I read in Rolling Stone (he made the cover) that he drank protein shakes to bulk up. He's 17 years old (I feel a bit weird gawking at a 17 year old), lives with his parents, and seems pretty level headed. He didn't take steroids ~ that's good! He also is set to host SNL this Saturday and just landed a lead roll in Max Steel ~ an animated superhero. Well, he sure looks the part.....

Taylor L. is on his way! What does this have to do with interior design??! Nothing! But I am a woman of science and committed to the study of evolution. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin