About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Year in Review ~

I'll be out of town this week. For my posts, I'll be running my favorite ones from the past year. I hope you like them!

Thank you to all my readers and blog friends for their support this past year. It means the world to me!

BTW ~ my Christmas menu was a hit! The salmon was delicious (the first time I have ever made that dish). I know, I know, you're not suppose to try a new recipe for a party. I have never followed that rule. I always inform the guests that they are 'guinea pigs.' No one ever seems to mind :)

See you next year! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great break, I'm leaving for a few days off myself...ah, most needed! Have a great new year!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Paula Grace!!!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin