About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, May 17, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Number Fifteen

Welcome to Timeless Tuesday #15. Today my timeless classic is neutral paint. There is nothing wrong with color on your walls. I tend to think of walls in my designs as the canvas. I often place a neutral paint color on them such that all that now enters the room is the feature presentation. Here are a few examples of what I mean...

Barbara Barry

Paula Grace

Jonathan Adler

Ron Marvin

Vicente Wolf

If the canvas is neutral, all else takes center stage ~ art, furnishings, lighting... The other wonderful thing is if you want to change out pieces, you can do so with ease.

Neutral wallcovering ~ specifically paint in this post ~ is my timeless classic for today.

Now it is your turn to share your posts about classics or trends you hope become timeless...

1) Add your permalink below ~ not your blog's address in general but the specific post you want people to visit. To obtain the actual post link, click on the title of your post once you have published it and copy and paste the URL into Mister Linky.

2) Leave your name and say a couple of words to describe your post (e.g. "Coco Chanel suits" or "Classic interior design for children" or "Delicious meals in a snap."

3) Copy and paste the Timeless Tuesday logo button (on my right sidebar) to your Timeless Tuesday posts. This is a sure way for your readers to know you have joined in the party.

4) Link back to the host blog, that's me ~ Paula Grace Designs Blogspot Timeless Tuesday ~ so all the bloggers that joined the party will receive many interested visitors.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Paula,

    My entry is a bit unorthodox, but it is my heartfelt wish that positivity, inspiration and perserverance could become a timeless trend.

    Thank you for hosting a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Please take a few minutes and read Laura Ingalls Gunn's blog post she linked to this party. It is truly inspirational and made me cry out loud! That is the best Timeless Classic post I have ever read. Congratulations Laura ~ you have my highest respect and admiration!
    Paula Grace ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like neutral colors in the background. It makes great accessories pop such as art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Laura! That is quite a story. I love neutral walls. It makes for a soothing backdrop that showcases fabulous furnishings, lighting, and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more. I like the more permanent things in my home somewhat neutral so that I can change accessories out for the season, mood, etc.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin