About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Monday's Method ~

Isn't this an interesting window treatment? This is Cuff Links panels with Haviana sheers. These pictures came right from Robert Allen's Facebook page. I have used Cuff Links before. It is quite elegant actually. This Monday Method I am featuring Larry Laslo's recent addition in Destinations for Robert Allen ~ these creations were inspired by South Florida and Aspen. You can go to Robert Allen and check out the entire line.

What I like about Mr. Laslo's colorways that many are timeless but he gives them new life. Here's a pic with the neutrals I love and one with orange and green, hues that many of my clients have requested...


Here's a few more pics...



Love the sophistication of these chairs.


These fabrics have a freshness about them ~ happy colors to me.

I do use Larry's fabric quite a bit and these are all good examples of why.

See you tomorrow for Timeless Tuesday ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin