About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thursday's Room(s)

Have you ever come across a designer or architect that you just admire and return to their work for inspiration frequently? For today's Thursday's Room, I wanted to share an firm that I continually return to ~ Kanner Architects . These photos are compliments of Houzz. They are the creme de la creme for modern design. Take a look...

KANNER ARCHITECTS modern landscape

KANNER ARCHITECTS modern exterior


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern pool


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern pool


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern living room


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern dining room


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern living room


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern dining room


KANNER ARCHITECTS modern living room


Inside and out, each project is a masterpiece. I would love to work with them someday. They seem to draw clients with extraordinary locations with magnificent views. Each and every time, they make the most of those views and that is a wonderful thing!

Do you have a favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Such stunning buildings. I haven't been a fan of modern architecture, but I'm starting to develop a real appreciation for its clean lines. These designs just give you such a sense of "breathing space".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my—complete and utter tranquility! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous places, Paula Grace :)

    Hope you're enjoying the weekend,

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for turning me onto a firm I don't know! These are wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin