About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, June 28, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Number Twenty One

Welcome to Timeless Tuesday #21! Wow, Timeless Tuesday can legally drink alcohol ~ sounds like a martini night for me!!

Seriously ~ you may have noticed the lack of posts lately. So sorry! I have been very busy with work AND the Gala. What Gala you ask?? Take a look at yesterday's post. It is very rewarding and very time consuming.

Today I am posting about the ever classic art. What type of art? It really doesn't matter. Art is in the eye of the beholder just like beauty. For me designs can be inspired by a piece of art or they can complete the design with their presence. I posted about my bedroom that was inspired by a wonderful Victor Klauss piece.


That is a passionate design.

Even in my my tweens' rooms, art plays an important role. The art I selected reflected each girl's personalities and likes.

I know I only represent wall art in this post but art is vast and in many forms. For me ~ a room in not complete without the art. It will always be a timeless need for me ~ always.

Now it is your turn to share your posts about classics or trends you hope become timeless...

1) Add your permalink below ~ not your blog's address in general but the specific post you want people to visit. To obtain the actual post link, click on the title of your post once you have published it and copy and paste the URL into Mister Linky.

2) Leave your name and say a couple of words to describe your post (e.g. "Coco Chanel suits" or "Classic interior design for children" or "Delicious meals in a snap."

3) Copy and paste the Timeless Tuesday logo button (on my right sidebar) to your Timeless Tuesday posts. This is a sure way for your readers to know you have joined in the party.

4) Link back to the host blog, that's me ~ Paula Grace Designs Blogspot Timeless Tuesday ~ so all the bloggers that joined the party will receive many interested visitors.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I forgot to out the Mister Linky in! Silly me. I have added it. So sorry!!
    Paula Grace ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you don't mind my adding the "Heather" story.. her family (Mom Cathy from The Stylish House) are really desperate for a donor for her.. I wanted to keep the story alive until they get the help they need.. Bless one person who saw this on another blog, they came forward to help.. now to wait to see if the testing finds a match..
    thank you
    sandy
    thewondersofdoing@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this linky party continues each week. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin