About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Number Twenty

Welcome to Timeless Tuesday #20! You must know I am a big fan of the use if glass in my designs. I just love it ~ the way is glistens. I am not sure it is already a timeless classic but I sure do hope it becomes one! Let's look at the lovely creations with glass as the main ingredient...

Fabulous glass bottles by Elizabeth Lyons.

Beautiful glass bead wallpaper.

Exquisite glass tile by Sara Baldwin for Anne Sacks.

Glass counters by Think Glass by Mailhot.

And my favorite glass art piece by the magnificent Leno Tagliapietra.

Glass my timeless classic!

Now it is your turn to share your posts about classics or trends you hope become timeless...

1) Add your permalink below ~ not your blog's address in general but the specific post you want people to visit. To obtain the actual post link, click on the title of your post once you have published it and copy and paste the URL into Mister Linky.

2) Leave your name and say a couple of words to describe your post (e.g. "Coco Chanel suits" or "Classic interior design for children" or "Delicious meals in a snap."

3) Copy and paste the Timeless Tuesday logo button (on my right sidebar) to your Timeless Tuesday posts. This is a sure way for your readers to know you have joined in the party.

4) Link back to the host blog, that's me ~ Paula Grace Designs Blogspot Timeless Tuesday ~ so all the bloggers that joined the party will receive many interested visitors.

4 comments:

  1. I'm right into 'fabrics' & 'yarns' these days, but glass is almost as abundant in our home...

    I guess I needed to shift for balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party. This is my first time to link up, and I hope you enjoy my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also "Love Glass"... your bottles are just beautiful...
    If I may use your forum to help a friend.. please go into Cathy's blog and read her families need for help.

    http://www.thestylishhouse.net/2010/06/seeking-gift-of-life.html

    Sandy
    thewondersofdoing@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin