About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy Lady

So sorry for the lack of posts. I thought I would explain. Well, it all started at the beginning of the year when I hired for several large projects. I am loving them. I'll tell you more in later posts. So I have been quite the designing woman....
No no... not that kind of designing woman, this kind...





You all know about this...

Lots and lots time! And we can never ever leave out...

So there you have it. My life in a nutshell. On my blog, I have decided to show more of my work (and the process), still show new products, and of course, great work by others. But the Timeless Tuesday got old ~ quickly. I still adore Monday's Methods so if you do have a design dilemma, by all means drop me a note at paula@paulagracedesigns.com with photos or leave a general question in a comment.

What do you think? More work, less fluff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin