About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, July 30, 2010

I couldn't agree more!

You all know how much I love to read the Washington Post on Thursday at lunch time. Yesterday was no exception.

Newell Turner's first House Beautiful is out! This is not the cover but what a fantastic cover this is!

Terry Sapienza did a great interview with Mr. Turner. His words of wisdom are fabulous. He knows who he is. We see eye to eye on the space thing and how to really sample paint colors. I have given that advise to clients hundreds of times. I think I even blogged about it. I love House Beautiful and I feel it is in good hands. Give the interview a read. It's short and sweet.

I thought I was a guest writer today on Finding Fabulous ~ um ~ no. It was yesterday that I was to guest write. I didn't get my post to her until last night ~ I had my wires crossed. Silly me! Jane, being very gracious, is running it next Tuesday. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin