About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monica Rich Kosann

Have you ever come across someone that seems to share the same values as you? I say 'seems' because I have never met Monica Rich Kosann but after finding her website via an ad in Elle Decor, I feel we share a value of family.

Why do I think that? Because of her product lines for carrying precious photos of your loved ones. I have looked long and hard to find an elegant way of carrying and wearing these mementos, in particular, of my daughter. I love the idea of a locket but none I found seemed chic... until now. Monica has gorgeous designs for carrying and wearing your special ones. Take a look...
The envelop ~ look how incredible this design is!


Monica is a celebrated designer and rightly so. I have just found the perfect gift for myself and several of my family and close friends.

I just wanted to share it with you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin