About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Spectrum Radio Show October 4th

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with the LAWS Gala and work. The Gala is getting close so time on it is increasing with last minute details needing attention. I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, Sunday, October 4th, Sue Curtis, Executive Director of LAWS, and I are speaking on the Spectrum Radio Show with Tom Grooms. It will be broadcast in the morning, 8:00 AM, I believe. If you live in the DC area, it will air on 107.3 and 105.9. You may also listen to it online at 107.3. The Gala is October 16th at the lovely Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, VA. Tickets are still available so if you'd like to unite against violence, purchase your tickets by clicking here. Jazz great, Gregg Karukas, will be there along with Sharyl Attkisson of the CBS Evening News. I look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could attend -- this sounds like a wonderful and meaningful event, Paula Grace :) Do keep us posted on how it went!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin