About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rooms with a View

While at CHil Design Group contemporary dining room

While at CHil Design Group contemporary family room

South east view. With waves. tropical pool

Marin Residence contemporary living room

Dining Alfresco traditional porch

There is always something quite special about rooms that bring the outdoors in or are seamless with nature. We've had tastes of Spring so I'm getting myself ready to be one with nature ~ again. I wish I was a snowbird but I'm not. I do love many scenes in winter but I enjoy the feel of warm breezes. It won't be long now!

Photos compliments of Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin