About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moving Day

We've moved! The perspective on moving day is one I will never forget. All the TLC given to our old home over many years carried off and placed in a truck. Here's my eyes on moving day...








The saving grace it that is was all moved to our new home. Almost everything has found a new place. I'll chronicle that over the next few weeks. We did have three casualties ~ two are easily fixed. One cannot be fixed. The piece has to be replaced. I was heartbroken over it too. It was one of the chest flanking the bed in my master bedroom. I remember the day I found those chests ~ pricey but perfect. They are still available ~ phew!

Do you having moving day stories? I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin