About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photo Shoot Fun

A couple of weeks ago, I had my fantastic photographer, Bob Narod, took pictures of Project Love. It is always fun to watch Bob work. He works with the lighting until he gets it just right. The room with the green ceiling was a tough room to shoot but it was well worth the tinkering. Here are some shots of Bob at work...

My assistant, Natalie, and I was doing the usual tinkering in the form of staging. Much of the time, I was doing this...

But the one who stole center stage was neither Bob, Natalie, or I; it was the feline...

She found her spotlight and never looked back. Oh the simple joys of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin