About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What am I supporting and doing?

The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure ~ that's what. I am participating in the walk in September in Washington, DC. A group of us are walking together as we all have been touched by breast cancer. My sister in law and close friends have had it. Fortunately they all caught it early and are now survivors. Won't you please help by sponsoring me? Any amount is just fine.

For those that would like their button/link placed under the Komen button on my sidebar, just donate $250.00 and I'll place your button proudly as a sponsor. After the walk is over, your button will remain for a full year. My thanks to you for your generous support.

Thank you so much for any amount you are able to give. Your support means the world to me. Click here to become a sponsor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin