About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Byron Jorjorian Michigan Trip

Aren't these lovely? One of my favorite nature photographers, Byron Jorjorian, just came back from a trip to Michigan. The colors are spectacular and the scenes peaceful. I can almost smell the fresh air. I interviewed Byron for my blog a while ago and have featured him before because I have always loved his work. His photographs adorn some of my most enjoyable projects. Thanks for the view Byron!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful colors and very refreshing to the mind. I really love this kind of photos since it makes you feel closer with nature and love mother earth more.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin