About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favorite Market Find ~

I had a wonderful and successful time at High Point Market. From the fantastic Hickory Chair 100th Year Anniversary Party to finding the right treasures for my clients to seeing old friends and spending time with my dear friend, Paula (the other Paula). It was just the rejuvenation I needed.

As you may know, I was also looking for my new home. I felt so inspired and things were just clicking for me. I saw these at Halo Style ~ they made me very happy! I had not thought about something like these for my home but when I saw them. I fell in love. And love it such a wonderful feeling :-)

2 comments:

  1. Im not sure about the pricing directly from Halo (maybe you have a wholesale account, maybe not) but these are sold at Restoration Hardware as well, Halo is the vendor to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia,
    My firend Kristin told me that these were available through Restoration Hardware as well. I was a bit bummed because I thought these were so beautiful and UNIQUE for my home but they are on the public market. I still love them so much I think I will use them. I do buy directly from Halo. They have such great product! Thanks for commenting.
    Paula Grace ~

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin