About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, October 14, 2011

Just the Right Piece

Have you ever looked long and hard for that perfect piece? I have. I'm hoping I can spare some of you the trouble of finding a perfect end or table lamp. I'm going to share three of my favorites.

This first one is from John Richard. This is a beautiful little number called the Drake Side Table. Elegant and traditional but easily placed in a transitional or contemporary application where a nod to the past will be appreciated and provide the lovely diversity that each design craves.


The next one is from Hickory Chair. The East Paces Side Table designed by Suzanne Kasler.

I adore the fluidity of the legs. The beauty with this piece is that the finish is customizable. It can be rich and deep or light and airy making it one of the most versatile side/lamp table I have found.

Metal more your thing? How about this number?


These are the Marcel from Worlds Away. Again, the fluidity of the legs is so graceful. Sadly, I have to say the Marcel has been discontinued (boo hoo!) but they still have a limited supply. I have three of these in my home; two as night stands and one with a chess set placed upon it in between two chairs. Lauren and I play chess there. I'm glad I have them. They also are front and center in one of my favorite design projects...

Hmmm?!! I may need to buy some of their limited supply and keep them in inventory ~ I love them that much!

1 comment:

  1. I like tables with metal edgings instead of wood or copper. It provides a clean look to the furniture

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin