About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sweet Details

This grand piece is in the family room portion of the great room I have been telling you about. I showed you a beautiful detail in my last post and now I will show you a sweet detail. As you can see this media cabinet that I designed follows the contour of the stairs and enables a great amount of storage and display. Let's take a closer look...

Here is the contents of the left cabinet next to the television. Do you recognize them? These are another Cyan Design find ~ the game pieces from Monopoly ~ a game that my client enjoyed playing with her family while growing up. She has many fond memories of those times.




I love the antique silver finish against the dark walnut wood. I also love that she smiles every time she looks at them. That is the best part of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin