About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, January 16, 2012

More Drapes at Home...

What about other rooms in the house?? Drapes went up in the living and dining rooms, and the room formerly known as the music room. I now call it the sitting room since there is no longer a baby grand piano in it. Above is the living room where Joe meticulously finishes the drapes.

Simply linen drape panels everywhere on this side of the house. Above in the sitting room...

and in the dining room. Here's a detail...

Instead of just leaving the drape panel inside the bay window, I brought it out. I did this to soften the corner and fill the negative space a bit more. I don't like something on every wall so the eye may rest in between interesting things. The walls that flank the bay are a bit too large to leave completely alone so bringing out the drape is just the ticket to soften and frame the window.

Next, I'll show you upstairs....

1 comment:

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin