About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kristin Drohan Collection ~ Chip Chesterfield


I love this sofa! Kristin took a classic and turned it into a fantastic look for today. That's what I mean, she has a traditional start and then adds just the right spin to add interest. Each piece as eco-friendly as the next. No compromises. What's happening?! Why have I been featuring Kristin all these days? You'll find out in the next couple of days I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic piece! Love the classic lines and the tufting!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece. Another fav. The countdown begins.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin