About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Elizabeth Lyons at Architectural Digest Home Design Show

If you read my blog, you know I love glass. Elizabeth Lyons is one of my favorite glass artists. She's from my home town, Rochester, New York. Above are the Petite Trios.

She creates these amazing bottles in the most vibrant colors. The ones above are known as Twilight. I love the sky blazing with these colors. The ones below are called Vineyard.


I love the saturation level she reaches. Elizabeth also does soft ethereal hues as seen ion Water Color Wash below. If you're heading to the Architectural Digest Home Design Show, stop by Elizabeth's booth and see for your self just how gorgeous her art is.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for listing Elizabeth's involvement in the AD Home Design Show. We are looking forward to her participation in the Show's very popular MADE section!

    Best,

    Troy Hanson
    Architectural Digest Home Design Show

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous and I am attending next Saturday for my NYC blog! Will be sure to check out her booth....thank you !!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin