About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, May 4, 2012

April Market Finds

 For me, I usually try to find a new vendor or two during Market.  This time, I returned to a showroom I have visited in the past to reacquaint myself with it.  The Bentley-Churchill and Emerson et Cie Showroom.  I was pleasantly surprised with what I found.  Above is a lovely settee that I enjoyed.
 Some new, interesting tables and bookshelves.
 Nice little writing desk that can be used in multiple applications.
 Another lovely little settee.
I loved this little table that looked like bell-bottoms.  Groovy!
 Mid-century style sofa.  I love the arms and legs.
Chic floor mirror that can be customized with any fabric or leather.  Wonderful! I'm glad I visited them this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin